Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis with a mission to enhance lives by cultivating, sharing and celebrating the power of the plant. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, the Company and its brands, including Curaleaf, Select, and Grassroots provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 19 states with 150 dispensaries and employs nearly 5,500 team members. Curaleaf International is the largest vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our Mission: To enhance lives by cultivating, sharing, and celebrating the power of the plant.
Our Vision: To be the world's leading cannabis company by consistently delivering superior products and services and driving the global acceptance of cannabis.
- Lead and Inspire.
- Commit to Win.
- ONE Curaleaf.
- Driven to Deliver Excellence.
Job Summary: The Logistics Coordinator will process incoming orders, adjust inventory databases and support our product team to create a seamless order fulfillment process. We have a very fast-paced environment as we continue to grow and expand. You can multi-task, work quickly and efficiently, and change priorities and tasks as needed. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate, dynamic and professional individual to join a team of exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with material counts, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records
- Works directly with the Inventory Specialist to compare inventories to office records or computes figures from records such as production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory
- In conjunction with the Inventory Specialist, prepares reports such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages
- Ability to utilize Bio Track successfully and accurately and become an expert user
- Assist with handling transfers and preparing manifests
- Stocks and issues materials or merchandise.
- Assists with all wholesale orders to include picking, packaging, counting, scanning
- Demonstrates a high level of detail and accuracy in all inventory-related tasks.
- Ensures accuracy in labeling and all product information
- Acts with integrity and honesty while activity promoting the culture and the values of the company.
- Maintains a professional demeanor during periods of high volume or stressful situations while setting a positive example for the team
- May perform duties in cultivation as needed/required
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in order fulfillment preferred.
- Solid organizational skills with keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to tackle complex order fulfillment problems or complications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient computing skills.
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match.
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction.
- High level of integrity.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability:Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.
CuraleafKing of Prussia, PA
Transportation and StorageView All Curaleaf Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.