Inside Sales Representative - San Francisco Bay Area / Sacramento
Curaleaf San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken inside sales representative to join our sales team. The inside sales representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, and supporting outside sales with order input and other administrative duties. A successful candidate will be able to build instant rapport with customers, have strong computer skills, and is driven to achieve revenue goals.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Communicating via calls, text, and social media platforms with T4 customers for reorders, new points of distribution, and support needs.
- Making outbound calls to potential new customers and following up on leads.
- Answering customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Inputting orders as directed by Area Manager's from assigned region
- Process credit requests as directed by AM's from assigned region
- Researching and qualifying new leads and setting up buyer meetings with AMs.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Manage other AM sales requests as necessary.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Cannabis knowledge required
- Subject to background check per state cannabis requirements
Location: This is a remote position!
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Curaleaf