Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading vertically integrated U.S. multi-state cannabis operator with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 88 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 people across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision "To be the world's leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science." You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission "To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption."
Are you an early stage IT project manager looking to expand on your next level of projects? Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help lead a cutting-edge company in a growing industry? We are actively seeking a talented and experienced IT technical project manager I to oversee a wide variety of IT projects from conceptual design through implementation. You must possess a great deal of organizational prowess, leadership capability and communication skills in order to be successful in this role. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel. We know how valuable your problem-solving and leadership skills are to our company's success. If you are ready to steer several projects to success, we are excited to have you on our team. This is for someone with three (3) yrs. of experience. Bring your technical expertise to Curaleaf!
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive project or leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be proficient with MS Project and the O365 Client suite
- Minimum three years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
- Proficiency with MS Dynamics
- Experience leading Waterfall and Agile Projects
- PMP Certification
- Experience with Azure DevOps
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer