IT Technical Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 113 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The IT Technical Lead/Manager for the ERP platform will provide technical leadership, expertise in integrations, reports development, custom development on the ERP platform.
The IT Lead will be responsible for working directly with the vendor, business analysts, IT cross functional team and end users to develop and deploy technical solutions to support the company's IT solutions.
The IT lead will provide technical and architectural expertise on the custom development projects.
- Build solution design, architecture and technical strategy for a set of systems to support business functions and operational needs
- Provide technical expertise for the Microsoft D365 platform
- Work closely with IT and business teams to deliver complex projects. Operate in a fast faced environment to meet the business needs, on-time and with highest quality results
- Develop technical design documents, provide hands-on technical expertise on the D365 platform
- Develop data conversions and integration solutions
- Follow SDLC process, deliver high quality outcomes. Follow DevOps process
- Develop, enhance and support processes which ensure business satisfaction with services and solutions
- Maintain effective communication with business partners, management and team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Other duties as required
Core Skills / Requirements
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies and custom development experience
- In-depth experience with Microsoft D365
- Experience with data conversions and integration techniques
- Experience with cloud technologies, cloud native applications
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Azure DevOps, TFS,
- Highly self-motivated and directed. Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Expert planning and organizing, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Works well under stress with tight timelines for deliverables
- Experience in Cannabis, Tobacco or Pharma industries nice to have
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
Education / Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of technology experience with ERP platforms and boundary applications, Custom development
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at Curaleaf