Facilities Maintenance Technician
Curaleaf Homestead, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust, and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 23 states with 88 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and 30 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand. Curaleaf's expanded geographic dispensary presence now offers access to medical or adult use Cannabis to more than 192 million people, or roughly two-thirds of the United States population.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision "To be the world's leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science." You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission "To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption."
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for HVAC equipment onsite, Electrical, Lighting and Plumbing, utilizing knowledge of refrigeration theory, control systems, pipe fitting, wiring diagrams and structural layouts. In this position you will establish & maintain a positive relationship with customers, vendors and co-workers through effective oral and written communication skills via phone, computer, and face to face. You will perform scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance, inspections, site surveys, and service requests including replacement, and modifications of equipment or systems as needed or requested by the grow house team. Communicating with Grow house team members/Management, Facilities Maintenance and/or Project Managers regarding inspection/service findings is required.
- Responsible for assisting and learning end to end testing, starting up, commissioning, and servicing on assigned projects.
- Represents the company by learning to serve as the direct customer contact and is responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, analyzing, diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems at customer's location.
- Coordinates with Facilities Maintenance Manager and grow house to precisely understand requirements for all on-site installation and repairs by extensively examining building layouts, forecasting issues, gathering materials and synchronizing on-site work.
- Use of software and technology, along with a variety of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
- Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and maintains security and accountability of company issued and procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions.
- Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining flexibility to work overtime and weeks as the business requires, including occasional overnight stays.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience in Commercial or Residential HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing; or completion of a Technical school program with a certificate is strongly preferred.
- 2 years testing and troubleshooting experience of machinery.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with hand held computer (i.e. Smartphone, iPad).
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- This position requires working in diverse conditions including but not limited to mechanical equipment rooms with exposure to noisy operating equipment, exposure to extreme weather conditions, precarious places, and risk of electrical shock (high voltage).
- This position is highly physical and requires regular use of hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling. It requires employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs, frequently lift and or move up to 40 lbs and occasionally lift and or move more than 40 lbs.
- EPA Certification Preferred (e.g. HVAC Journeyman, Boiler Operator, Gas EPA Certification Preferred (e.g. HVAC Journeyman, Boiler Operator, Gas Installer etc.).
- 5 years or more experience with HVAC.
- 5 years or more experience with commercial electrical.
- 2 years or more electrical experience.
Real EstateView all jobs at Curaleaf