- Over a month ago
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis with a mission to enhance lives by cultivating, sharing and celebrating the power of the plant. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, the Company and its brands, including Curaleaf, Select, and Grassroots provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 19 states with 150 dispensaries and employs nearly 5,500 team members. Curaleaf International is the largest vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our Mission: To enhance lives by cultivating, sharing, and celebrating the power of the plant.
Our Vision: To be the world's leading cannabis company by consistently delivering superior products and services and driving the global acceptance of cannabis.
- Lead and Inspire.
- Commit to Win.
- ONE Curaleaf.
- Driven to Deliver Excellence.
Essential Functions (included, but not limited to)
The Delivery Driver will be primarily responsible for delivering products. Delivery Specialists are responsible for ensuring each product is delivered to our Dispensaries and Wholesale customers with outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment.
- Provides prompt, secure and professional delivery services
- Coordinates deliveries working with Processing and Packaging team
- Maintain Delivery vehicle
- Responsible for uploading documentation of delivery, maintenance, and compliance forms into proper electronic database
- Exhibits polite, professional driving etiquette
- Ability to efficiently plan routes using both computer and mobile electronic devices
- Performs basic vehicle checks and fluid levels
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect
- Follow procedures as outlined in on-boarding
- Responsible for researching, seeking out answers, resolving complaints, and reporting patient complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Responsible for updating patient dispensation records in the Florida Medical Marijuana Use Registry (MMUR)
- Familiarity with computer and mobile routing software and mapping programs to navigate and complete deliveries.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Valid Driver's License with excellent, clean, driving record
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience with LeafLogix a plus
Candidates will be subject to a background check per state cannabis regulations. Candidates should be prepared to adapt to frequent/last minute adjustments to daily schedules, give special attention to detail, documentation and organization.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Curaleaf
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?