Essential Functions (included, but not limited to)
The Delivery Driver will be primarily responsible for delivering products. Delivery Specialists are responsible for ensuring each product is delivered to our Dispensaries and Wholesale customers with outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment.
- Provides prompt, secure and professional delivery services
- Coordinates deliveries working with Processing and Packaging team
- Maintain Delivery vehicle
- Responsible for uploading documentation of delivery, maintenance, and compliance forms into proper electronic database
- Exhibits polite, professional driving etiquette
- Ability to efficiently plan routes using both computer and mobile electronic devices
- Performs basic vehicle checks and fluid levels
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect
- Follow procedures as outlined in on-boarding
- Responsible for researching, seeking out answers, resolving complaints, and reporting patient complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Responsible for updating patient dispensation records in the Florida Medical Marijuana Use Registry (MMUR)
- Familiarity with computer and mobile routing software and mapping programs to navigate and complete deliveries.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and six months related experience and/or training
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Valid Driver's License with excellent, clean, driving record
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience with LeafLogix a plus
Candidates will be subject to a background check per state cannabis regulations. Candidates should be prepared to adapt to frequent/last minute adjustments to daily schedules, give special attention to detail, documentation and organization.
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.