Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading vertically integrated U.S. multi-state cannabis operator with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 93 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information, please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision "To be the world's leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science." You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission "To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption."
Cultivators are responsible for executing production plans in keeping with the Company's operating procedures for greenhouse cannabis cultivation. Cultivators carry out the day-to-day assignments and tasks of the Cannabis production cycle. Company operates under the highest standards of professionalism.
- Works with Cultivation Manager to plan for growing activities that are consistent with planned production schedules.
- Prepares space required for planned production.
- Cloning: cutting, rooting and transplanting; clone care, watering and feeding; clone monitoring and climate control; labeling; and inventory data input into state mandated electronic tracking system.
- Monitors growing conditions and reviews changes in humidity, moisture and temperature and cultivation procedures to ensure conformance with quality control standards.
- Inspects crop to ascertain conditions such as leaf texture, bloom size and the existence of pests or disease; removing substandard or diseased plants to maintain quality standards.
- Plant monitoring and care during vegetative and flowering phase: trimming and staking; big leafing and pruning; plant care, watering and feeding; plant monitoring and climate control; pest and disease control; inventory data input.
- Harvesting: cutting plants; trimming cut plants; removing flowering tops; weighing and inventory data input into the electronic inventory tracking system.
- Curing: hanging and dry-racking flowers; monitoring curing process and climate control; labeling; weighing and inventory data input.
- Preparation and packaging of all cannabis products will be needed during peak times; including extraction products.
- Operating and maintaining cultivation systems/equipment: monitoring, calibrating, running and maintaining lighting, irrigation, climate control and other cultivation systems; stocking and handling production inputs and supplies; sanitizing and cleaning growing areas, cultivation workspaces and tools.
- Ensure daily compliance with policies and procedures including but not limited to; state compliance, security protocols, and access protocols.
- Any other tasks assigned by Management
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- 5-7 year's of experience in growing technologies, such as lights, irrigation, soil, nutrients, and more (minimum)
- Ability to execute techniques consistently
- Good documentation, inventory, and organization skills
- Ability to keep to a tight schedule
- Excellent verbal interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Focus on a physical task for a long period of time without losing edge
- Ability to sit for long periods of time depending on your position and/or getting up and down through your work shift
- Manual dexterity; enough to reach/handle items, work with fingers
- Exposed to heat and cold and internal temperature changes; exposed to outside working environments
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unaided on a regular basis