Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis with a mission to enhance lives by cultivating, sharing and celebrating the power of the plant. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, the Company and its brands, including Curaleaf, Select, and Grassroots provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 19 states with 150 dispensaries and employs nearly 5,500 team members. Curaleaf International is the largest vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted in Good. We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities. Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our Mission: To enhance lives by cultivating, sharing, and celebrating the power of the plant.
Our Vision: To be the world's leading cannabis company by consistently delivering superior products and services and driving the global acceptance of cannabis.
- Lead and Inspire.
- Commit to Win.
- ONE Curaleaf.
- Driven to Deliver Excellence.
Curaleaf's Cultivation Associates are responsible for executing production plans in keeping with the Company's operating procedures for indoor and outdoor cultivation. Cultivators carry out the day-to-day assignments and tasks of the Cannabis production cycle. Company operates under the highest standards of professionalism. You are responsible for employee training and development, along with ensuring the quality and quantity of all products.
- Works with Cultivation Manager to plan for growing activities that are consistent with planned production schedules
- Prepares space required for planned production
- Cloning: cutting, rooting, and transplanting; clone care, watering, and feeding; clone monitoring and climate control; labeling; and inventory data input into the state-mandated electronic tracking system
- Monitors growing conditions and reviews changes in humidity, moisture, and temperature and cultivation procedures to ensure conformance with quality control standards
- Inspects crop to ascertain conditions such as leaf texture, bloom size, and the existence of pests or disease; removing substandard or diseased plants to maintain quality standards
- Plant monitoring and care during vegetative and flowering phase: trimming and staking; big leafing and pruning; plant care, watering and feeding; plant monitoring and climate control; pest and disease control; inventory data input
- Harvesting: cutting plants; trimming cut plants; removing flowering tops; weighing and inventory data input into the electronic inventory tracking system
- Curing: hanging and dry-racking flowers; monitoring curing process and climate control; labeling; weighing and inventory data input.
- Preparation and packaging of all cannabis products will be needed during peak times; including extraction products
- Operating and maintaining cultivation systems/equipment: monitoring, calibrating, running, and maintaining lighting, irrigation, climate control, and other cultivation systems; stocking and handling production inputs and supplies; sanitizing and cleaning growing areas, cultivation workspaces, and tools
- Ensure daily compliance with policies and procedures including but not limited to; state compliance, security protocols, and access protocols.
- Any other tasks assigned by Management
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Knowledge of growing technologies, such as lights, irrigation, soil, nutrients, and more
- Knowledge of different strains and their unique growing demand
- Ability to execute techniques consistently
- Good documentation, inventory, and organization skills
- Ability to keep to a tight schedule
- Excellent verbal interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer. Curaleaf recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as requires by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Individuals adversely impacted by the war on drugs are encouraged to apply.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.