Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust, and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 17 states with 57 dispensaries, 15 cultivation sites, and 24 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision "To be the world's leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science." You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission "To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption."
*The Compliance Manager can be located anywhere in Northern California: Sacramento, Davis, Fair Oaks, Oakland, Rancho Cordova Areas*
The Compliance Manager will ensure compliance with regulations, policies, and procedures, create process maps and supporting standard operating procedures (S.O.P.s) and monitor fulfillment of employee training requirements for facilities located in California. The Compliance Manager will operate under the highest standards of professionalism. Meticulous attention to detail is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain thorough knowledge of state and local cannabis laws and regulations.
- Manage essential operating records creation and retention.
- Assist in creations of process maps and standard operating procedures for all critical processes.
- Assist in developing Quality Assurance standards for all critical processes, and assist department managers to ensure quality objectives are achieved.
- Perform monthly inventory audits.
- Act as the site compliance coordinator with state regulators and Curaleaf staff.
- Ensure workplace health and safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Work with operations to develop and implement an annual employee training program.
- Assist state and local government auditors and law enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audits.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Experience in federal or state- controlled substance regulatory compliance management
- Experience in writing and training team members on implementation of S.O.P's
- 2-3 years' experience in lean management techniques
- General knowledge of workplace health and safety requirements
- Proficient in spreadsheet and data management software, particularly EXCEL
- Experience in staff training and development desired
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Have no felony convictions
- Are willing to participate in an extensive background check
- Are trustworthy and hardworking
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to travel extensively within the state.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent time-management skills
- Superior research and communication skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to focus; attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly
- Skills at using computers, web browsers
- Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity
- Absolute reliability and honesty
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer