- Posted: over a month ago
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
This is a remote role; the candidate can be based anywhere in the US
We seek a CRM Manager to build loyalty in the increasingly competitive cannabis industry, with a specific focus on our B2C business. With increasing consumer options, loyalty is a critical element of Curaleaf's growth. The CRM Manager will lead the strategy, development, and execution of CRM programs across our portfolio of brands, driving traffic and sales at our retail stores and building awareness and demand for our brands and products. This role will have a voice in technology selection, program strategy development, financial analysis, and communication strategy.
Leading a CRM Center of Excellence, the CRM Manager will set the strategy and best practices followed by multiple regional stakeholders who will be responsible for daily execution efforts. The CRM Manager should have a keen eye for data requirements and analysis, a vision for the customer journey, and a clear, calm voice of leadership that can galvanize both executional partners and senior executives.
This is a highly matrixed role that will need to build deep relationships with the brand, retail, sales, legal, compliance, technology, and analytics stakeholders. This position reports to the Director, CRM & Loyalty.
LOCATION: This person can be 100% remote based, with the expectation for periodic team travel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Define CRM strategy: Develop targeting, segmentation, and testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach. Set the automation roadmap. Ensure appropriate methodologies are employed so statistically valid conclusions can be drawn from marketing tests.
- Set CRM Best Practices: Define the guidelines for CRM that satisfy compliance/regulatory concerns at the Carrier, Federal, and State levels while maximizing business output.
- Problem Solve: When challenges arise, lead partners, compliance, internal stakeholders, etc., through a methodology to deliver solutions.
- Analysis and reporting: Work with a cross-functional team to define requirements for reports to effectively analyze program performance and recommend actionable insights. Drive continuous improvement through testing and iterating quickly across KPIs. Maintain timely reporting and effectively communicate across the organization as needed.
- Collaboration and communication: Work cross-functionally, collaborating with key stakeholders to understand challenges and opportunities that marketing can impact. Effectively communicate across the marketing and broader organization, sharing project updates, timelines, processes, and results, demonstrating the impact of the lifecycle marketing campaigns on the business.
- 7+ years CRM experience, with at least three of those years in the retail industry, with experience working with large data sets and multiple execution channels. Have created campaigns, the more complex the better including large, multi-wave, multi-segment, multi-channel, automated marketing campaigns. In-depth understanding of the concepts of statistically significant A/B testing and control groups, both in-campaign and longitudinal
- Hands-on experience with communication channels of email, push, in-app, and SMS at scale
- Must have an intimate working knowledge of MarTech platforms and integration with CRM - e.g. Pega, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle, Braze. Extra credit for the understanding of machine learning principles and players (Dynamic Yield, Monetate) and familiarity with inbound decision concepts like Next Best Action (NBA) or Next Best Offer (NBO) and how to realize them to drive strategic objectives
- Prior experience in partnering with analytics teams to develop and act on loyalty KPIs and analytics
- Maturity to interact directly with senior leadership across departments, as well as provide leadership to teams on the implementation of strategic initiatives
- Experience in restricted categories a plus but not a requirement
- Experience in briefing media agencies and creative partners
- Natural collaboration skills and service orientation
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- The candidate must be a self-starter, flexible to work in a collaborative structure, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives working with cross-functional teams
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or statistics
This position will supervise two Associate level positions responsible for the building, testing, and deploying of CRM messaging.
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
TechnologyView all jobs at Curaleaf