QA Automation Engineer
Who We Are
CuraPatient is a digital public health SaaS solution focused on reducing preventable disease and death, addressing health disparities by linking vulnerable populations to available resources, and empowering the front line public health workforce to help reduce burnout. We are experts at designing simple tools powered by Artificial Intelligence to solve public health problems.
Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” team players. If you’re someone who thinks big, can move fast, and wants to make an impact in digital health, then get ready to join the CuraPatient team!
About the role
As a Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer at CuraPatient, you’ll be in our Engineering Department. The role as a QA Automation Engineer is to write scripts and create automation environments for repeated tests. Using different automation tools, you will design, test and deploy effective test automation solutions. Your goal is to automate as much of the testing effort as possible with a minimum set of code.
Success in this Role Looks Like:.
- Verifying CuraPatient products features and identifying errors/bugs in the software.
- Writing, designing and executing automated tests by creating scripts and run testing functions automatically and to validate UI for web pages and mobile applications.
- Maximizing test coverage for the most critical feature of the system. Helping to write integration tests that help in building solid regression test suites for the product.
- Determining the priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios
- Writing documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures and test cases
- Building test automation frameworks
- Logging and documenting various analytics and bug tracking reports in the tracking system
- Setting up Continuous Integration
- Ability to drive results and own project testing
- Mentoring and training team members on basic automation concepts and scripting using UI testing tools.
What You’ll Bring:
- Computer Science Degree or similar/related field degree preferred; or equivalent professional experience
- Basic understanding of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, and Test Driven Development Strategies.
- 2+ years of experience in a software testing environment.
- 2+ years of End to End Automation experience writing Automation scripts using tools (Selenium, Cypress, etc).
- Proficient in Gitlab, Jira (Bug Tracking Tool).
- Experience using and setting up performance testing tools such as Gatling, JMeter, etc. strongly preferred
- Suggesting and making framework enhancements to accommodate the scripting needs
- Analytically examining bug reports, prioritizing necessary tests, and streamlining application functions through automated testing processes
- Being detail oriented. Testing web and mobile applications to find ways to improve them and isolate problems
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with the engineering team and create testing plans and written reports showing errors.
Must be able to work onsite, in our Irvine office location. Orange County (CA) residents strongly preferred. Sorry, no relocation assistance.
Sorry, we are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
What’s in it for you
PTO benefits for full-time employees will take effect after a ninety (90) day probation period. Health Benefits start within 60 days of employment. Current benefits included are:
- CuraPatient offer’s employees competitive Platinum Health packages, with HMO plans being covered 100% for the employee, and PPO plans being covered 80% for the employee.
- PPO Vision + Dental benefits covering 99% of the cost for the employee and their dependent(s).
- Personal Time Off (PTO): PTO is accrued at 3.07 hours per pay period (26), which is equivalent to 80 hours or two weeks on an annual basis (PTO is capped at 120 hours).
- Holidays: 9 paid holidays (plus 1 paid floating holiday of your choice)
- Education, learning, development and lots of room for career growth
- Occasional company-wide and team-building events
- Casual attire office. At CuraPatient, our work environment for employees encourages employees to dress comfortably for work.
Located at The Irvine Spectrum all employees can use Irvine Company facilities, which include: bike rentals, onsite dining, car wash & detailing services, dry cleaning service, Envoy on-demand electric vehicles and free access to KINETIC Fitness Centers (cardio machines, weight machines, free weights and studio).
Salary Range Transparency: $65,000 - $85,000. You know your worth and we want to hear you out. We’re open to a salary that best reflects your experience, skills, knowledge and talents.
Sorry, we’re unable to sponsor work Visas at this time.
Come as you are:
CuraPatient considers applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, national origin, sex, religion, creed, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veterans or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Equity starts with everyone:
CuraPatient is dedicated to fostering and maintaining a fair and equal work environment based on mutual respect for the dignity and diversity of each individual. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is important for success and we are committed to building an environment that cultivates collaboration and embraces different perspectives. We firmly believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace
CuraPatient strongly encourages employees to get vaccinated. Employees are encouraged to practice additional safety precautions that keeps them and their loved ones protected. A hand washing station, hand sanitizer and masks are supplied in the office.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please do not contact employees about other services, products, or commercial interests.
CuraPatient Inc.Irvine, CA
Get fresh QA Automation Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.