Inside Sales Representative, CuraMedix
Location: Lincoln, RI
CuraMedix is an emerging leader in medical technology focused on the distribution, utilization and commercialization of evidence based, non-surgical biologic response activating devices; specifically in the area of regenerative medicine for the repair of tissue, musculoskeletal and vascular structures.
CuraMedix team members share the singular purpose of working to improve clinical and economic outcomes.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a sales position with a growing company and who is interested in selling an innovative product and technology to medical professionals that helps restore function and mobility, and, ultimately improves their patients’ quality of life.
We are looking to add to our sales team and bring on a professional who is motivated and eager to prospect new business as well as service and grow current accounts.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The candidate will be responsible for making multiple calls per day, monitoring and managing leads and contacts within our CRM system, prospecting for business within target markets, and assisting with order processing and back office activities.
Target markets to include: Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Pain Management, Podiatry, Chiropractic, PT/Physio, Plastics, Dermatology, Urology, Wound and Veterinary.
This position will be based at CuraMedix headquarters in Lincoln, Rhode Island and will require some travel.
· Manage a high volume of inbound/outbound calls to/from warm leads
· Provide exemplary consultative selling
· Nurture and transition leads through first point of contact to the sale of CuraMedix products
· Create strategic call plans to support sales activities
· Collaborate with CuraMedix management to transition leads from conferences/tradeshows and referrals into sales
· Execute the sales administrative process to include: paperwork flow, physician contacts, payment processing, and record documentation in CRM
· Enter sales orders, facilitate execution of financing documents and pricing approvals as needed
· Provide an exceptional customer experience with timely communication and follow up
· Goal-driven personality with a need-to-win attitude
· Self-starter with high energy and a persuasive communication style
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to engage and build relationships with decision makers (ie. medical professionals) and office personnel
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Customer service-oriented
· Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with management and outside resources
· 2-5 years sales/customer service background or relevant work experience required
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
· Medical device sales experience a plus
· Proficient in MS Office; specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
Compensation and Benefits:
· Base salary $40k-$45k (based on experience) + commission
· Health insurance
· Paid time off and 8 paid holidays per year
To apply please email cover letter and resume. We will get back to all qualified candidates.