We are looking to add to our team and bring on an accounting manager who is motivated and ready to help plan, implement and supervise our growing company's financial strategy to include managing the company's financial accounts, payrolls, budget, cash receipts and financial assets. This position will report directly to the company President.
The Accounting Manager’s responsibilities include the accurate and timely preparation and analyses of all facets of the financial operations of the company, including financial statement preparation, cash management, budget preparation and analyses, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and all other fiscally related duties. The Accounting may also be responsible for assisting with handling employee relations, policies and procedures, employee benefits, payroll, and other administrative duties as required.
This position will be based at CuraMedix headquarters in Lincoln, Rhode Island.
- Manage all aspects of accounting (accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, general ledger entries, bank reconciliation, credit card expense report reconciliation, cash applications, collections, and payroll)
- Deliver timely and accurate financial processing, month end close, cash management reports, and balance sheet reconciliation
- Perform international wire transfers, ACH payments, and maintain lines of credit
- Develop and maintain professional banking relationships
- Process new customer credit references and assign credit limits and terms
- Coordinate and direct the development and preparation of budgets, forecasts, and projections
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Review payroll taxes and ensure timely payment of payroll and corporate taxes by payroll service
- Prepare State Sales & Use Taxes: quarterly; semi-annually; or annually for select states
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, bank reports, and various detailed analysis reports, including MISC-1099 for sales agents
- Maintain files and comply with record retention requirements
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principals
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities with superior numeric skills Results and profit oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations and perform multifaceted projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with management and outside resources
- BA/BS accounting degree or equivalent work experience + 3-5 years in accounting and/or bookkeeping
- Proficient in MS Office; specifically, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook with an emphasis on QuickBooks and a knowledge of inventory management programs
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary $50k-$70k (based on experience) + bonus
- Health insurance
- Paid time off and 8 paid holidays per year
To apply: please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Accounting Manager” in the subject line.
CuraMedix team members share the singular purpose of working to help medical professionals improve clinical and economic outcomes by incorporating regenerative technologies to include Radial Pressure Wave and Focused Shock Wave devices.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a position in accounting with a growing company and who is dedicated to supporting the selling of innovative products and technologies to medical professionals that helps restore function and mobility, and, ultimately improves their patients’ quality of life.
Why Work Here?CuraMedix is an emerging leader in medical technology focused on the distribution, utilization and commercialization of evidence-based/evidence-guided, non-surgical biologic response activating devices; specifically, in the area of regenerative medicine for the repair of tissue, musculoskeletal and vascular structures. CuraMedix team members share the singular purpose of working to help medical professionals improve clinical and economic outcomes by incorporating regenerative technologies to include Radial Pressure Wave and Focused Shock Wave devices. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a position in accounting with a growing company and who is dedicated to supporting the selling of innovative products and technologies to medical professionals that helps restore function and mobility, and, ultimately improves their patients’ quality of life.
Excellent opportunity to join growing company focused on selling innovative, non-invasive medical devices and regenerative technologies