Cura AI is a Healthcare Data Science company at the intersection of patient care and Artificial Intelligence focused on precision medicine. The company was founded by serial Entrepreneurs from the data, healthcare, and technology markets with previous work (and exits) at Google, MIT (Social Genome Project), Alliance Healthcare, Tesla, and Chelfie.
Cura AI's mission is to help 1 BILLION chronic pain and mental health patients through precision based treatment starting with it's first vertical market -- medicinal cannabis. Our focus is on building precision treatment platforms and software solutions, leveraging experiences in medical science, data analytics, genomics, clinical testing and patient focus to quickly innovate, disrupt, and penetrate the precision medicine market.
This Northern Virginia based startup is currently looking to hire a Full Stack Software Engineer to develop and support it's computational infrastructures for cannabis data analyses including web applications, data pipelines and databases.
The Full Stack Software Engineer will contribute to building the platforms on both the front-end (VueJS/NuxtJS) and backend (Spring Boot 2.0) to create web portals connected to a common API. This person must be able to quickly digest new information and implement them in code quickly and efficiently, while maintaining strong code integrity.
The Full Stack Software Engineer will:
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and company executives to build multiple front-end web portals, based on customer needs
- Design and build underlying backend structure for handling multiple web portals
- Design and build RESTful APIs necessary for handling requests for various types of data
- Implement decision algorithms in code based on defined procedures from industry partners
- Experience building RESTful APIs (4 years)
- Java Spring Boot (2 years)
- VueJS/NuxtJS (2 years)
- JWT authentication
- $60 - $80k (flexible based on experience)
For consideration, please email your resume and cover letter outlining past projects and accomplishments.