Wellness Pharmacy is currently looking to hire a Pharmacy Technician. We are an independent walk-in retail pharmacy that specializes in dermatology products, compounding, and standard medications. We help customers save money by applying manufacturer coupons alongside their insurance coverage and try to get them the best price when it isn't covered. We pride ourselves on being fast, professional and friendly with customers. Our customers love how focused we are on giving them the best service and treating them like actual people. We are looking for someone who can work roughly 30 hours a week.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
We are a close group of coworkers who strive to be the best at our responsibilities. It is a fun working environment here at Wellness Pharmacy, so please apply and hopefully, you meet our qualifications in person during an interview.
Manager, Wellness Pharmacy