Experienced Dental Office Manager
Cunning Dental Group Montclair, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cunning Dental is looking to hire an Experienced Dental Office Manager who can work with the General Manager to help manage our busy offices including working with our staff, case presentation, treatment coordination, billing knowledge and handling patient grievances. Candidate must be ambitious and have a great work ethic. The individual will be working in a family-owned multi-specialty practice that provides general, cosmetic, dental implants, periodontal, orthodontic and surgical services for their patients for more than 50 years.
The position requires someone who is personable, dependable and responsible, with excellent organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of experience successfully managing a dental practice
- Ability to both think strategically and act tactically as necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and dental practice management software, Open Dental knowledge is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow with an acute attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must provide verifiable education and employment history
- Must be dependable, enthusiastic and have multitasking abilities
- Must be able to display exceptional customer service skills
- Must be a quick learner with a positive attitude and open to change
- Must be detailed oriented
Job Type: Full-time ----- Great compensation and benefits including: Medical, Employee Dental Discounts, Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick), Holiday Pay, and 401K with employer matching.
Cunning Dental GroupWhy Work Here?
Making Smiles Great since 1968 is a testimony to our more than 50 years of success.
Cunning Dental Group is at the forefront of advancements in cosmetic dentistry. Cunning Dental Group's highly skilled dentists work closely with master ceramists at our onsite, state-of-the-art, dental laboratory. Close collaboration and access to the latest technology allows us to offer our patients more specialized care, and faster results.
9595 Central Avenue MontclairMontclair, CA