Kansas City public accounting firm seeks a CPA or CPA candidate for an auditor position. We have a solid clientele and enjoy attractive facilities and excellent resources. We have more than 80 years in the heart of popular downtown KC and offer additional opportunities in tax and related accounting services.
- Solid knowledge of accounting and audit methodologies
- Assist in planning and conducting annual audit, review and compilation engagements
- Prepare financial statements - GAAP and modified
- Skilled in Excel
- Knowledge of employee benefit plans
- Experience preparing tax forms 990 and 5500
Strong candidate attributes:
- Highly motivated
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to assume job responsibilities and work independently
- Detail oriented and a producer of consistently accurate work
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Overtime pay
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid parking
- Professional development assistance
Salary commensurate with experience.
We believe there are conscientious, capable individuals out there who will recognize an opportunity to cultivate a progressive and rewarding career in public accounting. We have a very successful local firm grown by providing our clientele with our very best in audit, tax and accounting services. Quite simply, we do things right. We seek others who understand this basic strategy. Tell us why we should offer you this opportunity. If you are right for this position, we will put our strengths behind you.
We require pretesting before interviewing.