CUMULUS MEDIA Allentown/Bethlehem/Eastonis seeking a talented and dynamic Account Executive who thrives in a fast-paced working environment. We are looking for a passionate, motivated, goal-oriented and highly competitive individual with a proven track record of over-achieving sales goals. We hire driven, resourceful, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and the ability to cultivate client relationships. In return, we offer a unique career opportunity: one where you are given a challenging mission, world-class tools to help you succeed, and the chance to realize your full potential as a sales professional.
Who We Are:Cumulus offers coordinated RADIO and DIGITAL solutions to our clients that deliver Results and Return On Investment. Cumulus targets thousands of local businesses and introduces these companies to our large audiences and community of consumers. We can reach potential customers for local businesses ON-AIR, ON-LINE and ON-SITE.
Cumulus | Allentown/Bethlehem/Eastoncurrently features 5 stations in the Lehigh Valley area and surrounding counties. Our stations include: WLEV FM 100.7, WCTO FM 96.1, WODE FM 99.9, WWYY FM 107.1, WEEX AM 1230 & 1320 AM. Cat Country 96 and WCTO is also home to the Philadelphia Eagles Radio Network. C-SUITE is our portfolio of Digital Advertising Products for Local Businesses.
The Account Executive identifies and develops new business opportunities; grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business and meets or exceeds set sales targets.
- Able to identify client business needs by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives and processes as well as their external environment including key market and consumer trends to proactively develop customized advertising solutions to meet client objectives
- Deliver effective multi-platform, integrated sales presentations (broadcast, digital, events); negotiation and closing
- Beyond our broadcast products, have strong familiarity and become full-versed in selling both Cumulus station digital assets (e.g. streaming, stations website and social advertising) and digital audience extension products to deliver a complete marketing solution to advertisers
- Excel at prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means to build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Follow all station and corporate procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Cumulus in the marketplace
- Think creatively and generate original ideas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and CRM tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing new business relationships in an outside sales role
- Excellent presenter to clients of sales opportunities and post-sale successes
- Strong understanding of lead generationand ability to connect with viable prospects
- Comprehension of sales metrics in order to fill a sales funnel and robust pipeline of residual business
- Positive attitude with the willingness to get beyond comfort zone to grow professionally
- High energy and passion for the job
- Flexible and creative
- Digitally savvy
- 5 years in Media Sales background preferred/required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred/required
What we offer:
- Commission-based organization with uncapped earning potential
- Focused, responsible and collaborative work environment with the ability, to ask what if and try innovative solutions
- Medical, Dental & VisionInsurance coverage
- 401K with company match to plan for the long-term
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
For immediate consideration, please visitwww.cumulus.com/work-here/
For more information about Cumulus Media, Inc., visit our website at:https://www.cumulus.com
Cumulus Media, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).