Req #: 2307ab43-4a8d-4957-acfa-aa990125d2e2
Location: FRANKLIN, NH
Location Name: 239 CENTRAL STREET, FRANKLIN NH
Job Category: Retail
The Store Manager in Training position is a fast track to become a Cumberland Farms Store Manager. This is an exciting opportunity where you will have the best training, support and resources from the first convenience stores in New England where we are committed providing customers with superior service.
1. Responsible for selecting, developing and effecting leading a highly engaged team.
2. Create a dynamic, customer centric environment by engaging with customers and team members.
3. Promote collaboration amongst Team Members and cultivate a Great Place to Work.
4. Oversee day to day operations of the store.
5. Promote successful food service operation.
6. Ensure fast and friendly service and maintain a sparkling clean environment.
7. Management of store promotions, stock levels, shrink and inventory controls to maximize sales and profits.
8. Management of financials and reporting (Manager's sales report, banking, payroll reporting, trend analysis, P&L, labor controls etc.
Working Relationships: District Manager, Region Manager and VP of Retail Operations, Facilities Maintenance, Marketing, Risk Management, Environmental, and various vendors.
Minimum Education: High School or GED
Minimum Experience: 1 year leadership or supervisory capacity in retail or restaurant environment, leading a team
Preferred Experience: 1-3 years leadership experience
Experience in a food service environment
Licenses/Certifications: Serve Safe Certified a plus but not mandatory
Soft Skills: Excellent communication (verbal and written), leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills, and retail technology
Other: Travel 5% - to meetings
Hours & Conditions 50 regular hours/ 10 hour work day, depending on self directed schedule and Company needs
Other Specialized uniform requirements in AIM locations
Physical Requirements Ability to stand/walk 10 hours a day; ability to lift 40 lbs, reach overhead, bend, squat, twist, reach, grasp and grip, and cooler work (cold temperatures).