SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST
- Expired: March 08, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dynamic Opportunity~ As a full time, 40 hour per week employee a Supported Employment Specialist maintains a caseload of clients who are seeking employment.
The Guidance Center~ is a primary mental health support agency, providing compassionate, professional care for individuals and families with mental health needs in the greater Cumberland County, NJ area. For more than 50 years, our non-profit organization of professionals, doctors, nurses, therapists, and support staff, has assisted the community in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of mental illness.
What does this position look like~ A Supported Employment Specialist acts as a team member in achieving program goals. Compiles monthly statistics and maintains case reports/follow along services. Assists in establishing employment sites. Works with the clients on matching skills and preferences to employment opportunities. Assists clients in making career choices by providing information, education and exposure to specific careers. Assist in the development of internships based on client interest.
What you need to apply~
- Bachelor's degree in social service discipline from an accredited institution
- Experience working with employment or related services
- Experience working with persons with mental illnesses
- Knowledge of community resources and agencies
- Valid automobile driver's license with MVR which meets agency standards
What we provide~
- Competitive Salary
- Superior Benefit Package
- Health Insurance
- Low Cost Dependent Coverage
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time
- Sick Time
- Additional compensation for qualified Spanish speaking candidates
- Employee discounts; auto, event tickets, insurance, wireless cell service and more
The Guidance Center is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Cumberland County Guidance Center
BusinessView all jobs at Cumberland County Guidance Center
Get fresh Employment Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.