CLINICAL SPECIALIST, PROGRAM FOR ASSERTIVE COMMUNITY TREATMENT PACT
- Posted: over a month ago
Dynamic Opportunity~ As a full-time employee, working 40 hours a week, the Clinical Specialist for the Program for Assertive Community Treatment PACT program, participates in the development of each client's Individualized Recovery Plan. Works collaboratively with PACT team staff and other providers. Provide evidenced based case management and advocacy services.
The Guidance Center~ is a primary mental health support agency, providing compassionate, professional care for individuals and families with mental health needs in the greater Cumberland County, NJ area. For more than 50 years, our non-profit organization of professionals, doctors, nurses, therapists, and support staff, has assisted the community in the diagnosis and treatment of all types of mental illness.
What does this position look like~ A Clinical Specialist attends case reviews and daily team meetings. Provides evidence based individual and group counseling to assist the clients to achieve their valued roles. Provides emergency mental health assessments to clients in need of crisis stabilization. Consults with PACT Team medical staff regarding client's medication concerns/issues on an as necessary basis. Provides education, consultation and support services to family members/support persons of PACT clients. Participates in the Quality Improvement process for PACT Team services. Provides on-going assessment of client needs, services delivery and evaluation of client progress towards their goals. Provides education to clients and employees. Collaborates with the clients support network and community providers. Provides transportation and services to increase travel independence. Participates on the on-call rotation with other PACT employees.
What you need to apply~
- Master's degree from an accredited college/university in a human service discipline (social work, psychology, or related human services field).
- A minimum of (2) year's post bachelor's experience in the provision of Mental Health services and working with consumers with severe and persistent mental illness.
- Knowledge of community resources and agencies.
- Valid automobile driver's license with MVR which meets agency standards.
- Willingness to work forty (40) hour flexible weekly schedule.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
What we provide~
- Competitive Salary
- Superior Benefit Package
- Health Insurance
- Low Cost Dependent Coverage
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Vacation Time
- Personal Time
- Sick Time
- Additional compensation for qualified Spanish speaking candidates
- Employee discounts; auto, tickets, insurance, wireless cell service and more
The Guidance Center is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Cumberland County Guidance Center
Personal CareView all jobs at Cumberland County Guidance Center
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?