Project Manager Traveling
Culver Equipment, LLC Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The successful candidate will interact directly with clients on each project to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and timeline. You will be working independently drawing off past experience as well as working closely with operations and upper management to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule and within budget. You are responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. This position will require extensive travel with Phoenix AZ being the home office.
-Warehouse/Fulfillment Center - internal infrastructure construction
-Robotic warehousing - infrastructure manufacturing and construction
-Warehouse/Fulfillment Center - general labor assembly and facility maintenance services
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead Planning and implementation of project
- Develop full-scale project plans within.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables to the project team.
- Keep employees motivated, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions in regards to the employees
- Define project tasks and resource requirements when needed.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Tracks the receipts and processing of project data; reviews key data for completeness and consistency; enters data into information management or data collection system; ensures accuracy of all data entered.
- Implement and manage project changes, KPI’s interventions, and quality assurance programs to achieve project outputs.
- Coordinates appropriate financial management and invoicing triggers based off project milestones.
- Conducts research and assists with data collection; Follows established data collection and management procedures to prepare, collect, and record data; performs basic analysis of data and complies and types statistical reports.
- Coordinates internal and external project meetings including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other meeting materials, preparing slides, and/or transparencies for meeting presentations, reserving and preparing facilities, and recording and transcribing meeting minutes.
- Orders and maintains supplies; coordinates equipment maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft, Excel, Word, Project, Power Point, and client/employer networks
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Exercise Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
Three to five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and project management certifications and or extensive project management experience.
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Continually required to walk
- Occasionally required to sit
- Continually required to speak or hear
- Occasionally work in high, precarious places
- Continually required to stand
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are ultimately dictated per project. Some weekend or evening hours may be necessary.
Full time travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Culver Equipment, LLC
In addition to being one of America’s fastest growing companies in 2016 and 2017, Culver Equipment, LLC is an industry leader in material handling systems, warehouse planning, design, and the sales and installation of warehouse equipment. Culver Equipment was founded in 1997 by John M. Culver. The company is based out of Arizona but works on projects all over the United States. One of our core beliefs is a strict adherence to all safety protocol. We have an impressive record for preventing work-related accidents. At Culver, we provide a full service product, from design to installation and every step in between, providing a clean and ready to use product in a timely manner. We approach each project as unique and believe each project has different needs and solutions. We enjoy working on projects that present opportunities to be creative, finding solutions to unique problems.
AddressLas Vegas, NV