Banking IT Project Manager (Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our trusted client seeks an Banking IT Project Manager to join their team!
Culturetech Solutions is a people-oriented boutique services company. Long term relationships, consistent performance and sound management practices make us a favorite "go-to" company with our valued clients. We are veteran tech savvy individuals with entrepreneurial spirit and team values. We are collaborators internally and externally whose primary goal is to integrate you into the organizational culture of our top clients. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and thank you for your interest.
- Title: Banking IT Project Manager (Hybrid; 2-3 days remote)
- Duration: Full-Time / Direct Hire
- Location: Rosemead, CA (Hybrid; 2-3 days remote)
SUMMARY: Plan, direct, coordinate, and manage bank project activities to accomplish goals and objectives, review proposals to determine time frames, budget requirements, procedures and staffing requirements. This to include Projects and processes which fall within the Project Management office, and include IT governance, controls, and various activities where coordination between business units and departments are required.
- Defines project plans and develops measures to monitor and track the progress of projects.
- Works with the business units, and vendors to establish the overall scope and impact of the project and develop the overall framework to implement a successful project.
- Ability to manage multiple projects or programs to ensure milestones are met on time and on/or under budget.
- Identifies and implements risk mitigation strategies to resolve problems.
- Develops best practices, techniques, and tools for project planning, execution, project management, ongoing milestones/deliverable tracking, communication, and key performance metrics.
- Effectively communicate project status, issues, and decisions so that all stakeholders understand the project and its complexities. Communicate project management standards and techniques to the appropriate staff. Identifies key issues and decisions related to the project for escalation to ensure resolution.
- Collaborate with business owners and subject matter experts to develop an understanding of business processes and functions to aide in evaluating the success of the project, gather requirements, and identify gaps and business solutions. Collaborates with business owners and technical subject matter experts to develop an understanding of a project’s technical infrastructure and software.
- Identifies and manages both internal and external key resources for the life of the project to ensure tasks and deliverables are completed. Collaborates with management to develop and support division wide resource management planning best practices, techniques, and tools.
- Understands Departmental Goals and Objectives and delivers work products to contribute to those goals.
- Actively pursues personal leadership development to ensure growth and the ability to demonstrate a high level of quality and productivity
- Works independently and has decision making authority for various components of the project(s).
- Mentors staff by providing a common project management methodology, tools, planning and executing projects, and guidance on resolving key issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5-7 years project management experience with medium to large projects.
- Minimum 5 years working in the Banking industry.
- Has successfully implement large enterprise solutions, as well as small to medium coordination efforts.
- Ability to translate business requirements into a systematic, cost effective approach that will enhance the profitability and efficiency of the organization.
- Experience demonstrating proficiency in planning and implementing projects including developing scope, goals, work plans, timelines, implementation strategies and measurement processes for assessing progress toward IT strategic and tactical goals and project outcomes.
- Requires knowledge in the field of computer systems, including hardware and software products including Client Server systems, Distributed Systems, Web, Enterprise Software products.
- Ability to provide strong leadership and encourage team work. Demonstrates the ability to understand the business and the underlying technology.
- Experience in monitoring contracts/vendor management. Experience utilizing Microsoft Project or similar project management tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to work proficiently in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Each employee is required to complete all required training including Compliance and Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering training suitable to his or her position within the Bank.
- It is the individual responsibility of every employee to maintain a current awareness and understanding of appropriate banking laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply fully with those laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- From time to time, employees may be assigned tasks or duties as deemed appropriate by their supervisor.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Banking Project Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.