Culture Works Carlsbad, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you passionate about advancing in the field of medical biotechnology? We are looking for an outside the box thinker who can support the establishment of lab procedures and equipment protocols. Strong time management and organization skills, interpersonal skills, and an ability to participate effectively in cross functional teams to solve problems in a manufacturing environment.
Who are we?
Active Motif is the industry leader in developing and delivering innovative tools to enable epigenetics and gene regulation research. We are committed to providing the highest quality products and superior service & support to serve the life science, clinical and pharmaceutical/drug discovery communities. Whether you are an expert in the field of epigenetics or a researcher interested in integrating epigenetics research into your studies, Active Motif offers a comprehensive portfolio of epigenetics-related products and services and the support of our team of epigenetic experts to provide complete and innovative solutions to tackle your scientific inquiries.
What’s the job all about?
The Laboratory Technician will support the formulation of DNA sequencing kit, helping with the manufacturing, operations and assembly.
- Assist in laboratory activities while following lab processes and procedures.
- Gain basic laboratory and industry skills
- Observe processes and procedures
- Learn basic lab techniques
- Perform general lab maintenance
- Ensure a high degree of detail, quality, and focus on every job
- Other duties as assigned and/or required
What you can offer?
- Associate degree in life science, Biomanufacturing or other related discipline, or Highschool diploma with 3-5 years commercial laboratory experience in related industry
- Knowledge in general laboratory equipment and techniques
- Familiar with RNase Free laboratory techniques
- ISO or other regulatory knowledge
- Understand and apply general operational metrics
- Compliance and quality (ISO)
- Working knowledge of OSHA / Cal OSHA for laboratory compliance
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
What we offer you?
- Opportunity to help improve the internal processes and improve productivity
- Work as a valued team contributor
- Medical Insurance (M/D/V)
- Robust PTO plan
- Fun team building events
- Wellness Program (Yoga/Meditation classes, etc)
***Please note, this is not a remote opportunity. Must have the ability to be in the Carlsbad office Monday-Friday.
Active Motif is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Women/Disabled/ Veterans). We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at Culture Works