Cannabis Sales Associate:
For immediate consideration pleas answer a few video interview questions at: https://hire.li/0591a43
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Record transactions accurately in the POS, use appropriate log in, and ensure the accuracy of assigned till.
- Maintain a positive caring attitude, and treat customers and co-workers with respect and compassion.
- Create a welcoming environment: smile and greet each customer with compassion, warmth and gentleness.
- Provide exceptional service to all customers; act as a resource for Culture Cannabis Clubs Policies and Cannabis Law updates; provide information to customers about healing services, and vending services.
- Maintains discretionary practices with all vendors, voucher and contractor information; tactful with all sensitive business information.
- Follow and integrate Culture Cannabis Clubs policies and procedures into all on the job interactions, tasks and behaviors.
- Perform general reception duties including, but not limited to, answering and routing phone calls, and relaying messages in a timely manner.
- Regulate the movement of customers, vendors and visitors throughout the building.
- Maintain customer database; accurately register and verify new customers and ensure all information is current.
- Ensure all customers understand and follow Culture Cannabis Clubs policies and procedures.
- Maintain neatness, supply level, organization, and overall cleanliness of the reception desk, healing services sign up area, activist station, and resource center.
- Assist customers with special needs.
- Escalate customer issues to supervisor when appropriate.
- Record customer information accurately.
- Listen and respond to customer and coworker needs/requests appropriately and timely.
- Communicate with other departments as necessary.
- Assist to maintain and ensure departmental equipment is functioning and in good working order.
- Attend required meetings and participate in team and professional development activities.
- Fill in when short staffed.
- Provide timely and appropriate feedback to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
JOB SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Administrative skills.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding customer relations skills.
- Exceptional conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer operating skills.
- Basic math skills.
GENERAL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide excellent service.
- Present a professional image in appearance, actions and words.
- Demonstrate ownership, accountability, initiative and quality of work.
- Build positive team relationships throughout your department and Culture Cannabis Club.
- Work scheduled shifts.
- Record all time worked accurately, promptly, and honestly.
- Follow all safety policies.
- Be a role model for the Culture Cannabis Club Experience.
- Understand and practice Culture Cannabis Clubs values.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Requires prolonged standing and some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Ability to operate a computer, POS system and other office equipment.
- Moving up to 40 pounds on occasion.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Work will generally be performed inside a fast-paced cannabis dispensary.
- Involves frequent contact with vendors, customers and staff.
- Will require working varied hours/day, including nights weekends, holidays, and/or events, on occasion.
- May include working an alternative work week.
- 2+ years customer service experience working within in a retail/hospitality environment.
- HS diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Reception/administrative experience a plus.
- Cannabis/health industry experience highly desirable.
- Must be 21+ years old and pass a criminal background check.
Culture Cannabis Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. EOE.
Culture Cannabis Club
Why Work Here?www.culturecannabisclub.com
Culture Cannabis Club is coming to Fresno. We are a mindful company, that sells and breaks the stigma of Cannabis.
Mira Loma, CA