Cannabis Retail Staff - All Positions - Managers & Sales Associates
Culture Cannabis Club Fresno, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manager Role Overview
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Assistant Manager to oversee our cannabis retail operations. The Assistant Manager will be responsible for managing personnel, inventory purchasing and tracking, sales goals, and the general day-to-day matters. You will communicate effectively with all levels of the organization to implement and maintain store goals, protocols, policies and procedures in accordance with company standards.
Ability to react under pressure, use good judgment in ambiguous situations and be flexible/adaptable
Run a POS system on the retail floor, make voids and inventory adjustments.
Adhere to and promote a culture of compliance as it pertains to state and company regulations.
Assist and support staff
3+ of years experience in a retail management position.
Detail oriented, have a passion for process, a drive for results, and the ability to lead and influence in the high-regulated and compliance-focused cannabis industry
Proven organizational, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Working knowledge of inventory and sales reports.
Background in the Cannabis Industry is highly preferred.
Cannabis Sales Associate:
For immediate consideration, please answer a few video interview questions at: https://hire.li/341c52c
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Record transactions accurately in the POS, use appropriate log in, and ensure the accuracy of assigned till.
- Maintain a positive caring attitude, and treat customers and co-workers with respect and compassion.
- Create a welcoming environment: smile and greet each customer with compassion, warmth and gentleness.
- Provide exceptional service to all customers; act as a resource for Culture Cannabis Clubs Policies and Cannabis Law updates; provide information to customers about healing services, and vending services.
- Maintains discretionary practices with all vendors, voucher and contractor information; tactful with all sensitive business information.
- Follow and integrate Culture Cannabis Clubs policies and procedures into all on the job interactions, tasks and behaviors.
- Perform general reception duties including, but not limited to, answering and routing phone calls, and relaying messages in a timely manner.
- Regulate the movement of customers, vendors and visitors throughout the building.
- Maintain customer database; accurately register and verify new customers and ensure all information is current.
- Ensure all customers understand and follow Culture Cannabis Clubs policies and procedures.
- Maintain neatness, supply level, organization, and overall cleanliness of the reception desk, healing services sign up area, activist station, and resource center.
- Assist customers with special needs.
- Escalate customer issues to supervisor when appropriate.
- Record customer information accurately.
- Listen and respond to customer and coworker needs/requests appropriately and timely.
- Communicate with other departments as necessary.
- Assist to maintain and ensure departmental equipment is functioning and in good working order.
- Attend required meetings and participate in team and professional development activities.
- Fill in when short staffed.
- Provide timely and appropriate feedback to supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
JOB SPECIFIC PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Administrative skills.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding customer relations skills.
- Exceptional conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer operating skills.
- Basic math skills.
GENERAL PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide excellent service.
- Present a professional image in appearance, actions and words.
- Demonstrate ownership, accountability, initiative and quality of work.
- Build positive team relationships throughout your department and Culture Cannabis Club.
- Work scheduled shifts.
- Record all time worked accurately, promptly, and honestly.
- Follow all safety policies.
- Be a role model for the Culture Cannabis Club Experience.
- Understand and practice Culture Cannabis Clubs values.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior.
Culture Cannabis ClubWhy Work Here?
Culture Cannabis Club is coming to Fresno. We are a mindful company, that sells and breaks the stigma of Cannabis.