- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
As an Account Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the Professional Services team in ensuring our winery clients’ satisfaction and retention. You will be a primary point of contact for clients, assisting with setup, troubleshooting, and ensuring timely delivery and quality of services.
This is a hybrid role. You’ll work from home; however, will be required to attend in-person meetings in Napa a few times a month. Work is conducted during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, handling inquiries and requests via phone and email, in a timely and professional manner.
- Collaborate within the Professional Services team to ensure clients receive the highest level of service and support.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate to appropriate team members when necessary.
- Maintain accurate records of client interactions and ensure all documentation is up to date.
- Set up and test winery sales releases.
- Assist with reporting and data entry.
- Create, test, and execute email campaigns.
- Participate in quality assurance testing of the Cultivate Systems platform.
It is vital that you have a customer service mind-set as well as strong organizational and multitasking skills. A high level of attention to detail is required, as is a desire to always be learning.
The foundation of our team’s success is strong communication and close collaboration. The ideal applicant has experience with and enjoys working on a small team.
- 2+ years of experience in account management and/or customer service.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Knowledge of the technology industry and software applications.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Passion for the wine industry is a plus.
About Cultivate Systems:
Cultivate Systems has supported the sale of billions of dollars of the most coveted allocated wine in the US. We continually refine the Cultivate platform. We work hand-in-hand with our winery clients to ensure support of their key business requirements, including sales releases of new vintages, client data and segmentation strategies, inventories, fulfillment and compliance integrations, CRM integrations, payments integrations, reporting, custom initiatives and more.
We value quality over quantity and over the past 25 years have been lucky to work with the best artisan wineries around. Our client relationships can span many years and each winery partner leverages our expertise in differing ways.
Cultivate SystemsNapa, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.