Patient Service Representative/ Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Culminate Care provides public health service programs and a comprehensive focus on ensuring accountable care. Our innovative solutions are designed for a sustainable integrative healthcare delivery system. Partnering with communities and municipalities to strengthen public health services with easy access points to keep our communities and families safe and healthy.
Your safety is our priority. Our working environments comply with current CDC recommendations. Culminate Care provides personal protective equipment (PPE), including breathable medical coveralls, face shields, N95 masks, and gloves. You will never touch anyone coming for a test but you may be interacting with them. As a company that contribute to ending the COVID-19 pandemic, we have a responsibility to ensure the safety of our staff and communities. We require that all employees and third-party contractors show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 within one weeks of their start date.Job Description
We are looking for multiple dynamic and team-player individuals to be client facing in order to help run our COVID-19 Testing site in Costa Mesa, California.
- The primary function of the Client Service Representative is to assist client and medical staff during the testing process at our drive-through, pop-up or mobile sites. CSR is tasked to greet, check in, and provide testing kits to patients. CSR must uphold the company culture in serving the community by making our patients feel welcomed.
- Greeting, checking in, and registering people
- Assigning and handing out test kits
- Answering patient questions
- Managing patient queue at the drive-through, pop-up or mobile sites
- Performing administrative and clerical duties; if requested by Management
- Organizing medical supplies and handing out to medical staff
- Maintains cleanliness of tent area in all areas and capacitiesQualifications
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Have prior customer service experience. Having an assertive and customer friendly style of communication
- Reliable transportation
- Technical friendly and able to use the computer/tablet and barcode scanners
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Organized, high energy and well-coordinated
- A super hardcore work ethic, talent for building things, common sense & trustworthiness are required, the rest we can train.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BusinessView all jobs at Culminate Care