On-site installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of complex equipment. Requires 2-4 years plus of experience in the field. Familiar with electrical, pneumatic and mechanical drawings. Ability to manage time wisely to accomplish required actions quickly and precisely. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision, reports to a supervisor or manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Primary equipment focus is rotary screw and centrifugal compressor technologies.
- Conduct on-site installation of complex equipment and follow testing procedures to ensure proper working order
- Conduct on-site scheduled planned maintenance visits
- Provide troubleshooting and repair support for customers and other field service personnel
- Cultivate and develop positive working relationships with customers, system users and company personnel
- Travel, often on short notice, to customer sites to resolve problems or support other field service personnel
- Complete and submit field service reports
- Provide training for customers and users on system maintenance
- Provide input for various reports including identifying and isolating unique problems
Previous work experience as an Industrial Service Technician.
In-depth knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems
Knowledge of industrial control systems.
Familiarity with OSHA safety standards and regulations.
Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Basic computer and report writing skills.
Good communication skills.
Good time-management skills.
Full time compensation and benefit package includes:
- Paid time off which starts accruing immediately.
- Company phone, heavy duty truck, and computer equipment.
- 401K match program
Cullum & Brown is an industry leading industrial equipment distributor and service company. With over 132 years of industry experience, Cullum & Brown is a reliable solutions provider with locations in Kansas City and Springfield. We are an authorized distributor of Gardner Denver, FS Elliott, Elmo Rietschle, Hoffman, Lamson, Tuthill pumps, Crane Deming, Travaini vacuum pumps, Graco, Dean Pumps, Grundfos, PowerEx, and Great Lakes. Cullum & Brown is proud to offer 24/7 emergency customer service for not only the brands we sell, but all makes and models. Our 18 factory-trained and certified technicians are prepared and the best in the industry. Join our team!