Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Safe operation of a Company vehicle in compliance with all state and federal DOT laws.
● Follow established safety procedures.
● Complete scheduled service orders daily.
● Perform complete diagnostics on residential and commercial water treatment equipment, identify malfunctions, and resolve issues accordingly.
● Provide scheduled maintenance on water treatment equipment.
● Identify additional services that may be required and present all options to the consumer.
● Represent Culligan thought direct interaction with customers. Communicate the status of equipment with customers and provide solutions.
● Collect payments upon completion of services. Assist with collection of past due receivables.
● Complete basic installation and removal of water treatment equipment.
● Accurately complete daily paperwork and service orders.
● Complete general warehouse and facility duties as assigned.
● Must abide by all company policies as contained in the company employee handbook.
● Install pipe assemblies, fittings, and valves for water treatment equipment using hand or power tools.
● Keep records of work assignments.
● Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
● Maintain or repair plumbing by replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes.
● Review blueprints, building codes, or specifications to determine work details or procedures.
Service Technician Minimum Requirements:
● High school diploma or equivalent,
● Knowledge of the city area where you would be working
● Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
● Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal/written).
● Appropriate, valid driver’s license
● Must be able to read map book and follow directions to houses.
● Please note that employees who are offered a position are subject to a DOT physical (at time of hire and every two years after), a drug screen and a background check in accordance with state and Federal laws.
● Qualified candidates must have the ability to lift up to 80 pounds
● Drive for extended periods (2-3 hours)
● Kneel/bend for extended periods of time
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works in outside weather conditions and therefore could be exposed to a variety of elements.
Opportunities associated with position:
The service tech position allows for the ability to work independently and spend the majority of your time in the field with customers. The commission plan provides the ability to earn additional income. We offer full benefits; health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, and life insurance.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Culligan by WaterCo are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
Service Technician Compensation & Benefits:
Employees of Culligan receive a competitive benefits package and exclusive privileges, including:
● Product Discounts
● Paid Time Off