Service Technician (Sign-on Bonus)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Culligan is currently seeking individuals experienced in customer-focused positions to act as field service technicians. Mechanical service experience is helpful but we will train the right person. Must have a mechanical aptitude and must be willing to learn on an ongoing basis. Must be dependable, organized, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Culligan offers competitive wages plus a commission plan and a generous benefits package.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Safe operation of a Company vehicle in compliance with all state and federal DOT laws.
- Follow established safety procedures
- Complete scheduled service orders daily
- Perform complete diagnostics on residential and commercial water treatment equipment, identify malfunctions, and resolve issues accordingly
- Provide scheduled maintenance on water treatment equipment
- Identify additional services that may be required and present all options to the consumer
- Represent Culligan thought direct interaction with customers
- Communicate the status of equipment with customers and provide solutions
- Collect payments upon completion of services. Assist with collection of past due receivables
- Complete basic installation and removal of water treatment equipment
- Accurately complete daily paperwork and service orders
- Complete general warehouse and facility duties as assigned
- Must abide by all company policies as contained in the company employee handbook
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, or fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, and valves for water treatment equipment using hand or power tools
- Keep records of work assignments
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks
- Direct helpers engaged in pipe cutting, preassembly, or installation of plumbing systems or components
- Maintain or repair plumbing by replacing defective washers, replacing or mending broken pipes
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, or fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers or levels
- Measure, cut, thread, or bend pipe to required angle, using hand or power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, or pipe-bending machines
- Review blueprints, building codes, or specifications to determine work details or procedures
- Anchor steel supports from ceiling joists to hold pipes in place
- High school diploma or equivalent,
- Knowledge of the city area where you would be working
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal/written).
- Appropriate, valid driver’s license
- Must be able to read map book and follow directions to houses.
- Please note that employees who are offered a position are subject to a DOT physical (at time of hire and every two years after), a drug screen and a background check in accordance with state and Federal laws.
Compensation & Benefits:
Employees of Culligan receive a competitive benefits package and exclusive privileges, including:
- Product Discounts
- Qualified candidates must have the ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Drive for extended periods (2-3 hours)
- Kneel/bend for extended periods of time
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works in outside weather conditions and therefore could be exposed to a variety of elements.
Opportunities associated with position:
The service tech position allows for the ability to work independently and spend the majority of your time in the field with customers. The commission plan provides the ability to earn additional income.
The company is strong, profitable, and well-positioned in the market with focus on strategic growth initiatives. The business is expanding in previously under-serviced segments, growing revenue both domestically and abroad, and generating higher-levels of profitability.
Culligan by WaterCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Culligan by WaterCo are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
Culligan by Water Co
Get fresh Culligan Service Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.