Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform daily review with individual Service Technicians, Installers and Route Drivers
- Review all service orders and routes to verify billing accuracy
- Assign and schedule all daily service work, deliveries, and warehouse activities
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue through lead generation, approved incentive programs, equipment upgrades, and service call upselling
- Consistently monitor and administer company policies and procedures to the team
- Enforce minimum performance standards for call-backs, stops per day and overall productivity
- Coach and counsel employees and address performance issues in a timely manner
- Spend a minimum of 25% of time in the field performing service work or performing “Ride-Along Training Missions” to monitor and improve the performance of the team
- Ensure in-house repairs and reconditioning of all reusable equipment are performed to company specifications
- Schedule service staff for after hours and emergency call work.
- Respond promptly to all customer inquiries, and personally respond to any and all negative customer situations
- Visit any and all damage claims, and work with local and corporate management to ensure the proper filing of all general liability, fleet and workers compensation claims is performed timely and accurately
- Complete basic installation and removal of water treatment equipment.
- Ensure all Service, Route and Warehouse personnel receive an annual performance and salary review in a timely fashion
- Review open service orders and open route tickets daily
- Conduct monthly safety meetings, maintain the local safety program and incentive plans, and document attendance and topics covered
- Distribute and communicate all service and installation manuals, service tip sheets and product bulletins to staff
- Perform financial analysis of revenue and cost categories to identify opportunities for improvement
- Achieve and exceed budgeted service and route revenues, as well as gross margins
- Maintain an organized and neat warehouse
- Manage, maintain and secure equipment inventory and supplies
- Keep inventory control log current and in balance
- Adhere to all defined fleet PM schedules, and ensure all drivers properly inspect and maintain the vehicles
- Enforce all company fleet requirements and meet all federal or DOT regulations.
- Must abide by all company policies as contained in the company employee handbook.
- 3-5 years front line supervisory or management experience
- 3-5 years water treatment experience or plumbing background preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word
- Valid driver’s license and all state mandated special motor vehicle operations certificates
- Ability to motivate and lead others
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Occasional lifting and carrying of water treatment equipment, bottled water and coolers, salt, and any other products or supplies for the business
- Transportation by two wheel cart, objects weighing 50 – 200 pounds as needed
- Significant walking and standing
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works in outside weather conditions and therefore could be exposed to a variety of elements.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Culligan by WaterCo are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
Compensation & Benefits:
Employees of Culligan receive a competitive benefits package and exclusive privileges, including:
- Product Discounts
- Paid Time Off