The Sales Coordinator’s primary function is to provide support to the sales team with secondary reporting to the office manager and commercial rep support as applicable.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Follow up prior day’s installations by calling customers to confirm satisfaction with installation and scheduling follow-up appointments for the sales reps
- Contact service leads to set appointments from service tickets
- Create routes around scheduled appointments integrating the lists for the New Home Owner Program with scheduled appointments
- Coordinate outbound sales mailings
- Schedule and follow up on all removal orders
- Follow up on all appointments not closed and reschedule appointment not-home
- Track appointment cancellations
- Set appointments from answering service
- Initially take all donation requests and present to sales and general manager for approval
- Track leads\appointments\contracts
- Process new orders
- Accumulate and review new contracts\documents from sales force from previous day for sales manager approval
- Prepare commission recap for sales manager approval, enter into the payroll system and process financing paperwork and follow up until confirmation of payment received
- Event research and tracking costs\results
- Train others to set appointments
- Maintain proper quantities of appropriate sales literature, sales equipment, and test kit supplies
- Research business partner opportunities with Home Inspectors, Plumbers and Realtors
- Maintain confidentiality within and without Culligan.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field, preferred
- 2 years of experience in administrative duties or similar clerical position
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Specific experience with maintaining Outlook calendars.
- Strong Customer service skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, as necessary
- Customer service experience preferably in a sales/marketing environment
- Data-entry experience
Essential Functions/Physical Requirements:
The position requires sitting at a computer and typing for extended periods of time.
Opportunities Associated with Position:
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance (dental, vision and health), paid time off, life insurance and a 401K plan. Employees are also eligible to receive discounted products.
Equal Opportunity Statement: **
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Culligan by WaterCo are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard torace, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation,gender expression, veteran status, age, FMLA status,or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.