Household Sales Representative
The primary responsibilities for this position are to analyze customers’ water composition, design water treatment solutions, make sales presentations, and build solid, long lasting relationships within customers’ homes in your assigned territory. In addition to generating your own leads, you will be given company leads and marketing support to help build your territory.
- A minimum of one year sales experience
- Possess a skill set as a successful hunter, closer and marketer
- Ability to generate leads and build a territory
- Self-starter who enjoys solving complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills –
- High school diploma/GED required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (nights and weekends)
- A valid driver’s license and your own transportation
- Must be computer literate
You will receive formal training to prepare you for a successful career in sales with potential career advancement opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Culligan by WaterCo are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
Compensation & Benefits:
Training salary, commission and expense incentive opportunities.
Employees of Culligan receive a competitive benefits package and exclusive privileges, including:
- Product Discounts