Culligan Water Waukesha, WI
- Posted: 19 days ago
- $43,000 to $54,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
SALES REPRESENTATIVE - RESIDENTIAL
We’re looking for a driven, energetic individual to join our Waukesha Culligan team as a Sales Account Manager! Work with the industry leader and sell the best drinking water, water treatment and filtration systems in the business, behind a name that sells itself.
In this role, you will represent the industry leader in residential and commercial water conditioning, Packard Culligan, to professionally sell and promote Culligan’s Drinking Water products in a residential capacity. You will be working with customers to find the right Culligan products and services that will provide the quality of water they deserve in their home!
**This position offers a competitive base + commission structure**
What do Sales Account Managers do for Culligan?
- Consult with local homeowners on in home water solutions
- Follow a consistent flow of leads to present and consult on Culligan products and services
- Engage in relationship building opportunities at sales and networking groups
- Acquire leads and call on prospective accounts to grow their territories
- Attend networking events and trade shows to prospect through creative outlets
- Market a reputable, well-known brand through social media
What qualities do you need to be successful?
- High drive, motivation and energy!
- Persuasive communication skills to deliver clear messages
- Quick learning ability and creativity in strategic thinking
- A friendly personality! We’re customer driven
- Able to provide your own reliable transportation
What can Culligan offer you?
- Career advancement through training and development
- Competitive base pay, plus commission pay structure
- A monthly car allowance, cell phone and iPad
- Eligibility for annual recognition and training meetings/events
- State of the art technology and tools
- Work-life balance!
- A great benefits package!
- Medical, dental, vision, HSA with employer match, ect.
- Wellness program with a monthly wellness benefits discount
- 401K with employer match
- Paid time off, paid holidays off
Check out all of our awesome career opportunities at culliganwater.com/careers
Culligan’s Vision is ‘To Provide a Better Quality of Life for our Communities.’ The Packard Culligan group of dealerships is a family owned company with values based on integrity, safety, teamwork, and continuous improvement dedicated to exceeding customer and employee expectations. Our dealerships are locally run by employees who are a part of the communities they serve. We offer the best drinking water and the largest variety of water treatment products and services available for your home or business. Culligan products are built to last and are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee as well as the best trained and experienced service technicians in the industry.
Packard Culligan and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, genetic, military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Fine Print: to be a Sales Representative- Residential at our dealership you will be subject to a pre-employment background check and drug screen upon offer of employment.
Apply today, and become one of our people.
Culligan WaterWhy Work Here?
Family-owned and operated for nearly 80 years!
The Packard Culligan group of dealers Apply today, and become one of our people. culliganwater/careers