Culligan Water Sewickley, PA
- Posted: 18 days ago
- $38,000 to $42,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
BUSINESS TO BUSINESS SALES REPRESENTATIVE: Commercial Drinking Water
Packard Culligan, the industry leader in commercial and residential water conditioning, is seeking a Sales Representative to professionally sell and promote Culligan Water’s commercial drinking water products on a “business to business” basis. We want motivated and energetic people to sell the best drinking water, water treatment and filtration systems.
As a Culligan Commercial Drinking Water Sales Representative, you’ll enjoy:
- Opportunity to professionally sell and promote Culligan’s solutions to local businesses to provide better water in their offices
- Support and training on products and services to become a Commercial Drinking Water expert
- Building relationships with customers and prospective customers to provide the best solutions to meet their needs
- An amazing team to help you deliver commitments to customers
To be successful, our next Commercial Drinking Water Sales Rep is:
- Self-motivated, driven, and has a passion for exceeding goals and expectations
- Excited about trying new ideas, seeks creative opportunities to find new customers
- Listens to others to understand their needs to provide the best solutions
- Ready to make cold calls, every day!
- Persistent and determined - everyone deserves amazing drinking water
As a Culligan Water Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to watch both your career and earning potential take off.
Why should you consider Culligan? Our water is amazing! Our benefits are awesome!
- The Culligan Brand…work with the industry leader
- Extraordinary sales and product training
- Sales incentives
- Full service and support team
- A Comprehensive Training Program
- Base plus commission
- Uncapped earning potential
- Company cell phone and tablet
- Great employee benefits package Culligan offers a very lucrative benefits package including: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and more- including a discounted product purchase plan for associates
About Packard Culligan and why it is GREAT to work here:
The Packard Culligan group of dealerships is a family-owned company with values based on integrity, safety, teamwork, and continuous improvement dedicated to exceeding customer and employee expectations. Our dealerships are locally run by employees who are a part of the communities that they serve. We offer the best drinking water and the largest variety of water treatment products and services available for your home or business. Culligan products are built to last and are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee as well as the best trained and experienced service technicians in the industry.
Employees of Culligan are offered a competitive hourly rate, plus eligibility for employee bonuses; a positive, supportive work environment; an excellent comprehensive benefits plan which includes a wellness program; opportunity for advancement and growth within the organization; challenges for learning more about the business and how to improve yourself, as well as the company; and to be part of successful and growing business!
Packard Culligan and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handi
federal, state, or local law.
Apply today, and become one of our people.
Culligan WaterWhy Work Here?
Family-owned and operated for nearly 80 years!
The Packard Culligan group of dealers Apply today, and become one of our people. culliganwater/careers