Comprehensive training provided. We will teach you everything you need to know to launch your career in the high-growth water treatment business! Read below for more details.
Culligan Water is seeking an individual to provide installation, service and repair of Culligan products in the field. Our products include water softeners, drinking water systems and solutions for problem water.
The service technician provides repairs, upgrades, maintenance, and installations for Culligan equipment and products in customers' homes. The technician's goal is to provide the maximum amount of service to clients in order to exceed customer expectations.
- Performing all diagnostics and analysis to trouble-shoot and repair equipment in a timely and efficient manner
- Installing, upgrading, and maintaining equipment.
- Completing paperwork related to tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- May assist other employees with delivery and installation of products/equipment.
- Maintaining company vehicles, tools, and equipment.
- Communicating in a positive manner with customers and maintaining positive public relations for the company
- Following all rules and regulations pertaining to safety and Culligan policies.
- Experience with installation, maintenance and repair of a residential product, for example, cable/internet, HVAC, plumbing, flooring, windows/doors
- Knowledge of basic vehicle maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Validated ability to perform basic shop repairs, water testing, and completion of Level 1 wet rack workshops (installation, start-up, troubleshooting).
- Validated knowledge of water softening and drinking water standards.
- Must wear safety equipment as required, most tasks require some physical exertion.
- May require lifting/moving equipment from 50-75 lbs
Culligan International Company
Why Work Here?As the world’s leading water experts, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality water solutions to residential, commercial and industrial customers. Headquartered in Rosemont, Illinois, Culligan International offers technologically advanced, state of the art water filtration products, including: water softeners, water filtration system, industrial water treatment solutions, drinking water systems and whole-house filtration systems.
Business is booming!