Culligan Water Conditioning of Albuquerque is seeking an individual with at least five years of proven service and management experience to act as Service Manager.
The Service Manager supervises all personnel in the service department. The service department works on the installation, maintenance and repair of our complete line of consumer and commercial products, which include water softeners, drinking water systems, solutions for problem water, and more.
Culligan is well-known for a high level of customer service and product quality. The Service Manager must work to ensure our customers’ expectations are always exceeded.
- To grow the service department in terms of efficiency and financial gains.
- Performing daily reviews to verify that service orders are complete and billed correctly to our customers.
- Spending time weekly to follow up with our customers after the service is conducted to ensure that we are providing superior customer experience.
- Handle any customer’s concerns and/or complaints regarding our service.
- Enforcing company regulations, standards, and protocols, such as the company uniform and safety procedures
- Collecting and processing time cards and other documents related to payroll
- Creating dynamic schedules for vehicle maintenance, workers, and service orders
- Monitoring and controlling the billable labor.
- Spending at least 20% of management time in the field with technicians for quality-control purposes
- Maintaining current service and installation manuals
- Evaluating sales contracts for proper equipment application and installation quality
- Ensuring that all service personnel are provided with up-to-date job training and possessing the correct equipment to complete their daily task.
- Creating, implementing, and following up on new preventative maintenance and extended warranty programs for our customers.
- Evaluating employee performance and compensation on an annual basis
- Monitor and improve the efficiency of our existing route schedules.
- Monitor and control warehouse and truck inventory
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of service management experience
- Driver’s license
- Must have or be able to obtain a N.M. Journeyman MS-8 Plumber’s license within 12 months of date of employment
- Extensive knowledge of plumbing trade
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter with good motivational skills
- Excellent time management skills including prioritizing, planning, and multi-tasking
- Computer proficiency
Installing our equipment requires moving items up to 100 lbs
Culligan International Company
Why Work Here?As the world’s leading water experts, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality water solutions to residential, commercial and industrial customers. Headquartered in Rosemont, Illinois, Culligan International offers technologically advanced, state of the art water filtration products, including: water softeners, water filtration system, industrial water treatment solutions, drinking water systems and whole-house filtration systems.
Business is booming!