The Digital Marketing Manager will lead the digital marketing vision, strategy, and execution to drive growth of
Culligan’s digital presence and improve the digital customer experience. This role will be responsible for digital
marketing initiatives, accelerate revenue growth, and coordinating/collaborating with all divisions of the organization
to develop a world-class digital footprint for Culligan International. The position will also lead external agencies,
internal teams and developers across culligan.com., customer experience, user experience, mobile, international
websites, SEO/SEM and marketing analytics.
Specific Job Function:
- Manage multiple marketing functions including company website, CX & UX, mobile, international language, websites, SEO & SEM and marketing analytics.
- Develop a global digital marketing footprint across Culligan International, resulting in an integrated strategy to grow our customer base, maximize revenue growth, delight customers, increase consideration of water products and services and marketing ROI.
- Oversee strategy, road maps and releases for our website, international websites, dealer sites and mobile functionality
- Engage with customers and dealers to proactively identify enhancements and implement initiatives to improve our customers' digital experience.
- Implement search engine optimization/marketing (SEO/SEM) programs to increase awareness and consideration of Culligan products and services to drive increased traffic on our website
- Understand and report on traffic trends, funnel analysis, customer behavior; compile insights, analytics and research to drive ongoing Customer Experience and Marketing improvements across platforms, devices and buyer journeys.
- Create, maintain and socialize Digital Design Standards to be implemented across the organization to provide a consistent digital user experience.
- Research web technologies, marketing practices and industry specific content to further enhance our digital activities; review analytics to gain understanding of user activities and behaviors and share with adjacent partners.
- Present progress in weekly leadership meetings with key stakeholders
- Oversee and effectively manage budgets for digital marketing
- Driving alignment with the technology agency to ensure key deliverables and deadlines are being met
- Interact closely with the relevant marketing teams and product/sales/technology teams to understand business objectives and priorities and deliver targeted experiences for various audiences and client segments.
- Expand the use of agile project management from CX and UX work into Marketing projects.
- Ensure Digital Team is partnering effectively with Technology, Operations, Product, Sales, Local Dealer and Culligan Brand Marketing teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in digital marketing, with 5 years leading digital at the strategic level
- Previously launched digital platform rollouts at a start-up to mid-sized company
- Experience in Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics, Pardot, CRM systems
- Microsoft Office Software Suite, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven client management skills
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies in this position:
Interpersonal Integrity Passion Creativity Decision Making Strategic Skills Customer Focus
Oral/Written Communication Accountability Detailed-Oriented Resourcefulness Team Player
Culligan International Company
Why Work Here?As the world’s leading water experts, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality water solutions to residential, commercial and industrial customers. Headquartered in Rosemont, Illinois, Culligan International offers technologically advanced, state of the art water filtration products, including: water softeners, water filtration system, industrial water treatment solutions, drinking water systems and whole-house filtration systems.
Business is booming!