Outside Sales Representative
Work in Sales for a recognized brand and industry leader that offers best in class product and sales training. Culligan International Company is one of the world’s most recognized leaders in water quality solutions (Google us!). Culligan by Waterco in Vincennes is currently seeking a sales representative.
- Analyze customers’ water composition
- Design water treatment solutions
- Make sales presentations
- Build solid, long lasting relationships within customers’ homes in your assigned territory.
- In addition to generating your own leads, you will be given company leads and marketing support to help build your territory. You will receive formal training to prepare you for a successful career in sales with growth opportunities.
- A minimum of one year sales experience
- Ability to generate leads and build a territory
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High school diploma/GED required, bachelors degree preferred
- A valid drivers license and your own transportation
Compensation & Benefits:
Employees of Culligan receive a competitive benefits package and exclusive privileges, including:
- Product Discounts
- Paid Time Off
Culligan has over 70 years of experience in the design and distribution of water treatment systems for residential, commercial and industrial applications. We received the Good Housekeeping Seal and Consumer Digest “Best Buy” rating, plus the famous iconic “Hey Culligan Man” tagline. Culligan leads the industry in service, support and product innovation since introducing the first water softener in 1936 with over 800 dealers worldwide and offices in over 90 countries.
The company is strong, profitable, and well-positioned in the market with focus on strategic growth initiatives. The business is expanding in previously under-serviced segments, growing revenue both domestically and abroad, and generating higher-levels of profitability.
Culligan by WaterCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer.