Culligan Water is currently seeking a route driver to join our team. The Route Driver performs deliveries along a specific route and handles invoicing and collections for product delivered. Additionally, drivers are expected to deliver a high degree of service that exceeds the expectations of customers.
- Delivering water treatment products to homes and businesses in an efficient and timely manner.
- Preparing, processing, and executing delivery orders in additional to collecting related monies and issuing invoices.
- Handling customer issues, complaints and problems in a courteous and prompt manner while exhibiting an overall customer –focused style of service.
- Following all safety protocols and company regulations.
- Maintain company vehicles and equipment.
- After completing route and taking care of daily duties of cleaning out truck and putting items away, check with manager for additional tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High school Diploma or equivalent GED preferred, although not required
- 1-3 years route experience preferred, although not required
- Ability to use a handheld computer
- Attention to detail and ability to follow protocols along with a strong sense of timeliness and organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A valid driver’s license
- Position requires regularly lifting up to 185 lbs
Culligan International Company
Why Work Here?As the world’s leading water experts, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality water solutions to residential, commercial and industrial customers. Headquartered in Rosemont, Illinois, Culligan International offers technologically advanced, state of the art water filtration products, including: water softeners, water filtration system, industrial water treatment solutions, drinking water systems and whole-house filtration systems.
Business is booming!