- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions primarily supporting real estate paralegals.
- Draft correspondence and other documents for real estate closings
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Record closing documents electronically and via mail
- Prepare closing packages to be returned post-closing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
**Please submit your application to this post and do not contact the office directly. Thank you.**
Culbertson AndrighettiWhy Work Here?
We have a professional, yet fun working environment. We prioritize our employees with support both in and out of the office.
We are a small law firm located in downtown Greenville focused on real estate transactions and general litigation. Our office has a fast-paced environment in which initiative and efficiency is rewarded. Business hours are 8:30 to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and we focus on work/life balance (translation - overtime is for the birds).
10 Williams StreetGreenville, SC