Plant Manager - Sterling, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB TITLE: Plant Manager
Cuisine Solutions, a premium, fully-cooked frozen food manufacturer, has immediate openings for production workers. Production employees follow procedures and recipes to prepare food with the highest quality standards. You'll work in a safe, high-end environment. In fact, one of our facilities was recently named a top food production plant by Food Engineering Magazine.
BENEFITS: Health, Life, Paid Vacations & Holidays, and more! (see full list below)
WORKING HOURS: Needing flexibility
We are looking for a Plant Manager to drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes. The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety , quality and productivity.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in food science, business or related field or related work experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience extensive experience in the manufacturing environment
- Proven track record in a USDA RTE processing plant preferred
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast pace, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully execute complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
- Works with Accounting and Finance in developing budgets and product line P&L's
- Responsible for managing the plant annual operating budget.
- Works closely with Planning to manage capacity planning and promote efficiencies.
- Responsible for ensuring production requirements are met to meet customer demand and minimize labor expenses.
- Reviews production requirements and makes capacity planning decisions to ensure on-time delivery
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Manage employees to meet or exceed goals while ensuring company's policies and safety procedures are followed.
- Works with internal and external customers and to work on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for coordinating activities for Production Manager and Supervisors across various departments.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation & Sick leave
- Paid Holidays
Cuisine Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cuisine Solutions