CUES is the world's leading manufacturer of closed circuit television video (CCTV) inspection, rehabilitation, pipe profiling equipment and pipeline inspection/asset management software for sanitary and storm sewers, industrial process lines, and water lines. With our headquarters and manufacturing facility located in Orlando, FL, we dedicate over 70,000 square feet and over 380+ full time employees to serve and support our customers. Additional facilities with stocking warehouses and service personnel are located in southern and northern California, Delaware, Georgia, Wisconsin, Oregon, and Ontario, Canada.
We offer excellent benefits:
- Tuition Assistance Programs, Adoption Assistance Programs, Employee Assistance Programs
- Nine paid holidays plus Christmas Week shutdown!
- Eligible for 401k, Health, dental and vision, supplemental on 1st day.
- Begin accruing vacation and sick time on 1st day, eligible to begin using time after 90 days
Job Summary / Objective
Vehicle assembly installer will be responsible for building new and refurbished vehicles in a fast paced production environment. The ability to manipulate a variety of materials while using different types of mechanical and hand tools.
Essential Job Functions and Duties
- Must be punctual and maintain daily attendance and work ethic at the highest level.
- Work in a high paced manufacturing environment and meet established work flow standards.
- Read and understand complex assembly drawings and circuit schematics.
- Able to use all standard hand tools and power tools, including chop saws, band saws and drills.
- Comply with all Cues safety and manufacturing policies.
Required Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years automotive manufacturing experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- 2-4 years automotive wiring experience.
Work Authorizations / Security Clearance / Additional Eligibility Requirements
- Post Offer Background check and drug screening required
Working Conditions / Work Schedule / Travel
- 6AM – 2:30PM Monday – Friday Some overtime as required
- Occasional lifting up to 40 lbs
- Remain standing on feet for long periods of time
- Frequent carrying, grasping, reaching, pulling, pulling, stooping for parts and supplies.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CUES is an indirect subsidiary of SPX Corporation, and is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
Why Work Here?www.cuesinc.com
On the job training, lots of room to grow, benefits start on date of hire, overtime