Cuellar & Associates, LLC San Antonio, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Cuellar & Associates, LLC
Cuellar & Associates, LLC, is a Financial Services brokerage that offers the highest levels of customization and client servicing. We have been in business since 1998; based in San Antonio but successfully operating in the South Texas region. This is a very exciting time at Cuellar & Associates, LLC, we are growing, and this role will be instrumental in our growth.
At Cuellar & Associates, LLC, we want highly motivated, purpose-driven individuals who desire to grow their careers, care for their clientele, and create the lifestyle they desire. We truly care about your success and will provide training, mentorship, technology, and the opportunity to grow.
At Cuellar & Associates LLC, we want to invite someone to grow and thrive with us. Not to just work for us. If this opportunity sounds like a good fit, C&A wants to hear from you.
Non-Profit Director is responsible for developing individual giving pipelines to fund the mission of the Cuellar & Associates 4 Foundations. This position will also cultivate corporate, foundation, and organizational gifts.
What to Expect
- Results-driven compensation – commensurate with experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary, and Accident/Life Benefits.
- Collaborative and energetic work environment.
- 20 Divisions to serve all your client’s insurance & financial needs
Director Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, organization, and direction of the 4 Cuellar & Associates foundations operations and programs.
- Develops and implements consistent inventory and cost accounting policies, procedures, and operational reporting/metrics.
- Oversees and reports on the organization’s results the for Cuellar Board of Directors.
- Prepares accurate and timely analyses that capture and communicate fundraising results, variances, and performance trends.
- Provides leadership to and manages the efforts of site staff to ensure appropriate support of all departments.
- Supervises the development of operations-based financial modeling.
- Coordinates and leads annual budget reviews, monthly and quarterly reviews, and periodic forecast updates with operational and senior management for all locations.
- Approves major systems implementations related to cost and inventory control.
- Retains a diverse, highly qualified staff and volunteers by providing career coaching, growth, and personal development for workers.
- Ensures that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Management preferred
- 5 or more years of non-profit management experience.
- Proven track record of fundraising success, particularly in non-profit fundraising.
- Confident in public speaking and able to express ideas verbally and in writing.
- Advance in PC skills and expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Extreme tact and discretion, attention to detail, and a commitment to excellence.
- Travel requirements for the position include 20% or more.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work to be performed and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties.
All staff is required to wear mask and to social distance when in the office.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status and other legally protected characteristics.
Powered by JazzHR