CUBEX LLC Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: October 12, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Sales Representative
What are you looking for in your career? Its the most important question you can ask in your working life, and its one you should ask yourself every day. At CUBEX, we expect you to ask it, and we challenge ourselves to answer it with purpose and possibility:
- Purpose. At CUBEX, we save lives. Our products protect offer safe, secure storage and dispensing of controlled substances, protecting vulnerable veterinary and dental professionals as well as the communities they serve from the dangers of uncontrolled narcotics.
- Possibility. For you to live your life the way you want to, with confidence in you and your familys future.
- Competitive base pay
- Uncapped monthly bonus compensation
- 100% of medical insurance costs paid after year two.
- 401k with company match (Safe Harbor Contribution)
- Family owned and operated
- Open PTO policy
- Team-selling environment
- Flexible work hours
- Potential for rapid advancement into more senior sales roles (both field and office-based)
The Sales Rep (SR) is responsible for supporting the Cubex/Zimbis Regional & Corporate Sales team to ensure the growth of Cubex & Zimbis Dental Solutions. The key objective of this position is to provide lead generation support to the outside team to allow the achievement of the budgeted sales of all Cubex & Zimbis products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generates leads for the outside sales team by calling on tradeshow leads, targeted marketing campaigns or CRM lists as assigned
- Will use existing databases, as well as search engines such as Google and Map Anything. to find and create call lists for specific geographic areas to set appointments for the Regional Sales Managers
- Schedules on-site appointments and/or webinars for the outside sales team.
- Coordinates with the outside sales team and/or Direct Manager to target specific areas to generate new leads and demos for outside sales.
- Maintains customer retention lists and completes marketing campaigns as assigned.
- Maintains tracking system through SFDC (Salesforce.com) of all Zimbis opportunities created
- Communicates daily with Outside Sales Team to remain cohesive, capitalize on selling opportunities, and leverage partnerships.
- Effectively uses multiple software systems to service accounts. This includes, but is not limited to, Salesforce.com, Hubspot, Map Anything, and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates proficiency in all Zimbis products and becomes a knowledgeable resource in all product categories.
- Provides superior customer service and remains solutions-driven with all customers and/or customer concerns.
- Transfers customer issues to the appropriate department to ensure quality customer service.
- Assist with any other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in sales-related positions
- Phoenix, AZ
- $60k Base + Commission (Up to $100,000.00 per year OTE)
BusinessView all jobs at CUBEX LLC