Regional Sales Manager
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Cubex® is a global provider of healthcare products and services that help animal health, dental and medical practices measurably reduce the total cost of ownership associated with pharmacy and supplies. The company develops market-leading technologies including automated dispensing systems, narcotic management solutions, pharmacy receiving stations, inventory management solutions, QBud wireless access devices, web-hosted software, and business intelligence applications.
Position Title: Veterinary Regional Sales Manager
Department: Sales Team
Reports to: Sr. Sales Director
The Veterinary Regional Sales Manager develops and facilitates in Sales of Cubex hardware and software solutions for Veterinary Practices. This role is focused on new customer acquisition across the north-central section of the United States (including but not limited to Ohio Indiana Michigan Illinois Kentucky Minnesota and Wisconsin). The scope of responsibility includes but is not limited to Developing and maintaining a consistent sales pipeline, onsite workflow assessments, and sales presentations. The ideal candidate must have extensive Veterinary industry experience with day-to-day practice workflow, inventory management, patient care, and/or vet technician experience. The candidate will also need extensive experience in the following: Strong Sales Skills, Pipeline management, and an exceptional sales performer, with a proven track record. Must be able to work independently and effectively, including having a high level of responsibility and integrity.
- Strong Veterinary industry experience – minimum 3 years experience preferred
- Strong Sales Skills
- Customer-focused experience, including service and problem-solving
- Ability to provide clear and effective oral and written communication
- Strong organizational and independent project management skills
- Material management or supply/logistics experience
- Effective problem-solver
- Works well in a dynamic team environment
- Demonstration of technical skills in the working environment; working knowledge of interaction/relationship of software/hardware applications and accessories
- Exposure to software interface and communications technology
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, MS Office
- Data interpretation, manipulation, and management in Excel is a plus
- Sales Force CRM knowledge a plus
- 50% travel required to clients across the U.S
- Home base in Central Midwest US (OH IN MI IL WI MN)
- Company headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work on your feet for 8 hours
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) - Desired
- Certified/Licensed/Registered Vet tech – Highly desirable
Life at CUBEX
CUBEX fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, committed, and highly accomplished people. Our team collaborates and employs creativity to find new and better ways of solving complex problems, identifying opportunities, and driving results.
Click Here to Watch The CUBEX Culture Video
- Base + Commission - TBD
- Open PTO; including 9 observed holidays.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are progressively paid by the company. Free after year 3.
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts; Health Care and Dependent Care.
- 401K with generous company contribution - Safe Harbor Contribution
- Company paid long-term disability and life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- United Pet Care pet coverage
- Gym membership stipend
- Exempt, Full-time Salaried
Powered by JazzHR
Cubex LLCChicago, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.