Inside Sales Account Manager - Dental
- $60,000 to $100,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Job Title: Inside Sales Account Manager
The Inside Sales Account Manager (ISAM) is responsible for supporting the Zimbis Regional & Corporate Sales team to ensure the growth of Zimbis Dental Solutions. The key objective of this position is to generate leads which support the outside sales team to achieve the company goals for Zimbis products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates with outside sales team and/or direct manager to generate leads for outside sales team by calling on tradeshow leads, targeted marketing campaigns, cold call prospecting, and CRM lists as assigned.
- Will utilize existing Salesforce databases and search engines to find and create call lists for specific geographic areas to set appointments for the outside sales managers.
- Have the ability to travel and attend Dental conferences representing Zimbis
- Schedules on-site appointments and/or webinars for outside sales team.
- Works closely with Zimbis sales executives to plan and execute campaigns to drive sales
- Maintains customer retention lists and completes marketing campaigns as assigned.
- Maintains tracking system through SFDC (Salesforce.com) of all Zimbis opportunities created
- Communicates daily with Zimbis sales team to remain cohesive, capitalize on selling opportunities and leverage partnerships.
- Effectively uses multiple software systems to service accounts. This includes, but is not limited to, Salesforce.com, Hubspot, Map Anything, and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates proficiency in all Zimbis products and become a knowledgeable resource in all product categories.
- Provides superior customer service and remain solutions driven with all customers and/or customer concerns.
- Transfers customer issues to the appropriate department to ensure quality customer service.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred. A minimum of 2-5 years experience in sales-related positions is preferred.
- Experience in the Dental health market including oral surgeon or dental lab is strongly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Consistently displays strong organization and time management skills.
- Consistently displays strong attention to detail and high standards for quality.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow while managing ever-changing priorities.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a variety of situations.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times with both internal and external customers.
- Intermediate ability with Microsoft Office Suite, Internet software, and E-mail. Familiar with Customer Relationship Management software such as Salesforce.com.
- Ability to interact and work positively with a variety of people and departments, in person and over the phone.
- Commitment to the Zimbis Promise and Creed
- The intellectual demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies and procedures. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as sales quotas, sales numbers, forecasts, and lead totals.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and vision to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports.
- Requires manual dexterity to operate a computer, keyboard, calculator, copier machine, and other office equipment. Requires eyesight correctable to 20/20 to read numbers, reports, and computer terminals. Requires hearing within the normal range for telephone use.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Typical office environment.
- Office Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Life at CUBEX
CUBEX fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, committed, and highly accomplished people. Our team collaborates and employs creativity to find new and better ways of solving complex problems, identifying opportunities, and driving results.
Click Here to Watch The CUBEX Culture Video
- Up to $60,000.00 plus commission per year DOE
- Open PTO; including 9 observed holidays.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance are progressively paid by the company. Free after year 3.
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts; Health Care and Dependent Care.
- 401K with generous company contribution- Safe Harbor Contribution
- Company paid long-term disability and life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- United Pet Care pet coverage
- Gym membership stipend
- Non-Exempt Full-time
Powered by JazzHR
Cubex LLCScottsdale, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.