CubeSmart is looking for a Bilingual (Spanish) Inbound Call Center Agent, you will play a key role in offering our current and potential Customers storage options by providing recommendations and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Who we are:
At CubeSmart, we’re intentional about culture. You can experience it everywhere from our mission statement of “genuine care” to our “It’s What’s Inside That Counts” tagline to calling each other “teammates” rather than employees. This spirit fosters a fun and collaborative environment that has resulted in our rapid growth and being recognized amongst the top in our industry.
CubeSmart’s award-winning team is made up of people who genuinely care. Teammates care about our customers and the life events and/or business needs they are facing. Teammates are passionate, responsible and understanding. The CubeSmart team is made up of people who have a can-do attitude, are committed to their own success and the success of the company, and lead by example.
If this sounds like a team and culture that matches your personal values and motivations, we want to hear from you.
The primary functions of the Bilingual (Spanish) Inbound Call Center Agent are to handle sales and service calls that come in from potential Customers, enter information into our database, and resolve Customer concerns while upholding the highest level of customer service. Specifically, the Bilingual (Spanish) Inbound Call Center Agent will:
- Communicate with customers via the telephone to furnish information requested by our customers.
- Make recommendations based on customer’s storage needs, determine location and availability of units, and complete rental reservation information.
- Answer questions and complaints concerning billing or services rendered, refer complaints to designated departments or stores for investigation.
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers and internal teammates.
- Meet operational performance standards, goals and metrics.
Cube Smart seeks someone who enjoys Customer interaction. We want to ensure that our Customers are treated with the highest level of courtesy and professionalism.
The successful Bilingual (Spanish) Inbound Call Center Agent (Full-time) candidate will have:
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- A minimum of two years of customer service and/or sales experience.
- Sales acumen and professional demeanor.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a busy environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow a call flow and close the sale over the telephone..
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Must be flexible with your schedule and able to work weekends.
- Bilingual is a plus!
Note: You must have the ability to work at least one weekend day and successfully complete post offer background check and drug screen.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by you to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, you will be required to sit for long periods of time and speak on the telephone. The nature of work requires an ability to effectively communicate and exchange information.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CubeSmart offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Competitive Hourly Base + Monthly Bonus
- Paid training
- Paid Time Off – Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401k Retirement plan with company match
- Company paid short-term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Teammate Discounts